Offer holistic support and transformational tools that allow people to grow, heal and thrive.
Ayurvedic Wellness Coaching
Module 1: Introduction to Ayurveda & Holistic Health
An introduction to Ayurvedic Wellness Coaching, as well as some of the main foundational principles of Ayurveda: the elements, gunas, doshas and Maha/Tri Gunas.
Module 2: Cultivating Holistic Vision
Understand the different energies at play within the universe and how they influence our health. Explore the mind-body-spirit complex and its features, functions and needs.
Module 3: Integration for Health
Explore how Eastern & Western schools of thought both contrast and complement on another, and how we can bring the two worlds together.
Module 4: The Pillars of Health
Learn about the pillars of health from an Ayurvedic and yogic perspective. Investigate how these teachings are the foundation for understanding how to correctly use the senses to create balance, vitality and quality of life.
Module 5: Ayurvedic Treatments and Diagnosis Techniques
Discover some of the most popular, practical and useful methods of treatment and diagnosis that we can implement into our health regime to support healing.
Module 6: Coaching & Communication
Harness communication techniques that allow you to go deeper with your clients. Learn how to help people modify and heal their behaviours, patterns and triggers.
Module 7: Yoga Techniques for Coaches & Practitioners
Explore energetic boundaries, learn how to read your clients, and restore your own sense of calm as a practitioner with yoga breathing techniques.
Module 8: Your Role as a Coach
Understand your role as a coach by exploring ethical limits, healthy boundaries, and guidelines for practicing safely.
Resources: Premade tools and programs
Use our tried, tested, and proven to be effective resources to support your clients. Premade programs, cheat sheets, graphics, quizzes, assessment tools, contracts, and more.
Scope of Practice
The knowledge presented in this course is safe and simple, with low risks. It ties in well with health coaching, counselling, fitness and yoga. It will give you a broader scope as to why lifestyle plays such an important part of mental health, while offering simple techniques to support general wellbeing. This course is also suitable for parents or carers who are wanting a deeper understanding of how to support children’s wellbeing. You will be certified as an Ayurvedic Wellness Coach.
- Develop an understanding of Ayurveda that can be applied to all areas of your life – professionally, physically, psychologically, environmentally
- Confidently help your clients understand how their mind and environment influences their body and health
- Learn how to treat the individual person, not just the localized symptoms
- Assist people in developing harmonious lifestyle practices
- Help others develop lifestyle that may support disease prevention, whilst improving their quality of life
- Explore holistic diagnosis techniques that allow you to read and better understand your client’s needs.
- Integrate this system into your pre-existing business to establish an industry edge
- Learn coaching skills you can apply to your personal life and professional life that can assist you and your clients break through barriers and perceived limitations
- Help people develop greater self-awareness.
- Provide thought provoking and wholesome presentations, education programs, and offerings to assist people in deepening their understanding of health and life
- Work alongside allied health and wellness professionals to create a holistic, integrated health journey for your clients
- Use our premade 12-week holistic health program to support your clients in nutritional cleansing, gaining their optimal weight, and maintaining a healthy lifestyle
- Introduce people to Ayurvedic self-care practices
- Use our premade resources to support your clients in adopting practices such as meditation and mindfulness
There are 3 tiers of study for this course: 150hr, 350hr, 500hrs
Delivery varies depending on certification level.
Theory only, this course is delivered as a self-study approach to learning.
You’ll gain lifetime access to our online learning portal, plus membership with The Dinacharya Clinic which includes real time experience with some of the practical elements of this course.
Theory (inclusive of 8 assessments) + practical assessment, 6 months of weekly calls, plus lifetime access to The Dinacharya Clinic.
Theory (inclusive of 8 assessments) + practical assessment, 6 months of weekly calls, 6 months of mentoring and business training, plus access to The Dinacharya Clinic. 500hr graduates gain access to our weekly Alumni calls for ongoing mentorship to support their professional growth.
Recognition & Insurance
This course is certified with IICT (International Institute for Complementary Therapists) and Yoga Australia. Upon completion of this course you will receive a certificate to provide to your elected insurance provider.
Registered Yoga Teachers will be able to count study hours toward CDP and teaching hours.
“The Ayurvedic Wellness Coaching course takes you on your own personal journey, which for me was so important – to live and breathe Ayurveda. This training was comprehensive and authentic to the original teachings of Ayurveda, while being structured in a simple and modern way, making the concepts more accessible and relatable to our modern lifestyle.
This course is for everyone – whether you’re looking to support your family’s wellbeing, your clients or students; to become a qualified coach; or if you’re simply curious about Ayurveda or serving as an advocate for holistic health. You’ll gain so much insight into understanding your health and managing your life – especially in how to live with more purpose, greater health and vitality, and to serve the community as an inspirational leader.” – Michelle
150hr certification: $1,100 (GST inclusive); or 12 monthly payments of $110
350hrs certification: Single payment of $3500 (GST inclusive); or 16 payments of $250
500hrs certification + Business on Purpose course: Single payment of $5500 (GST inclusive); or 26 payments of $250
Payment plans may be paid off earlier without penalty.
All payment plans run as a $250 monthly payment until the total cost is paid (inclusive of payment plan interest and GST).
All pricing is in AUD.
This course is self-paced, with lifetime access. Get started as soon as you’re ready, and progress through the content at a pace that feels just right for you.
Sign Up & Payment Options
We’ll cover your GST when you sign up online!
Get In Touch
Chat to Sami to see if this course is right for you.